rapid weightloss

mardi 29 mars 2016

4 Unbelievable Ways To Make Stomach Slim And Flat

How can you get results to make your stomach slim and flat?
You know how it is when you have tried everything to get a flat tummy and it still pokes out? This is a very disheartening feeling. It may discourage you into losing hope all together. It seems like the belly is the most stubborn and those last few pounds refuse to go away. This can give you a horrific feeling that things aren't ever going to change.
Even though you may feel devastated, you don't have to be discouraged forever. You have everything you need to reach your goal to make your stomach slim and flat. Decide right now that this is going to be a priority for you. You can gain courage and become victorious with your goals if you triumph through this rough patch.
I too was having trouble trying to flatten my tummy. But, the problem became the best thing that happened because I was so determined to overcome it, I did it. I racked my brain on ideas of what I could change and then I focused on them. Once I focused and remained consistent, I saw changes and results. I am happy to say that my belly is now slim and flat after twenty years of carrying around a pooch. If I can do it, you can too.
4 Ways To Make Stomach Slim And Flat
1. Do This: Cut sugar and grains out of your diet for at least 2 weeks. Also, stay away from fast food, fried food and processed food (food from a box). Focus on eating fruit all morning, veggies all afternoon and for dinner, mix in lean proteins. Only snack on fruits, veggies, eggs, peanuts, and yogurt.
2. Do This: Make water your main drink. Drink it all day everyday. You should be gulping down at least 100 ounces a day. Stay away from other beverages, if you want a flat tummy.
3. Do This: Take a probiotic everyday to combat bloating and water weight. It comes in a vitamin form and helps to breakdown food for digestion.
4. Do This: Exercises for the abs, obliques, and back are great for tightening up those muscles and holding everything in. Do the exercises everyday to build on what you did the day before.

read more / http://www.health-nutrition2015.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9350739

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire