rapid weightloss

jeudi 19 mai 2016

Obstacles to Weight Loss

In a previous article that I have written here entitled, "The Challenge in Losing Weight," I have identified three (3) basic challenges that people who would want to trim down and get rid of those excess fat in their body face. The three main challenges evolve in:

  1. Motivation
  2. Reason
  3. Determination

In this article, we shall dwell on factors that make the person stop or quit from getting that ideal weight or factors that make a person stop from losing weight. We shall try in our utmost effort to provide possible solutions that would allow you to overcome these obstacles so you can continue to see the effects of your effort in losing weight.
I am not seeing any results
The first possible obstacle that one can face in their effort of losing those unwanted fats is the fact that the first initial steps would often display a huge amount of lost weight but then, after a few more trips to the gym, they start to see no results at all.
Health experts and dieticians would normally call this the plateu stage and this is something that often happens to people who are losing weight. This is something that I have experienced myself where every week I would be going to our company clinic to measure my weight. The first few weeks saw a huge improvement where I lost around 29.95 kilos but then, after that first big drop, I found myself in a plateau where my weight would just be going up and down between 122kgs and 120kgs and this has gone for almost a month.
I started to lose hope at first because I have been measuring my weight every 2 weeks and I don't see any drop or movement. However, I missed out on one important thing... the fact that my weight might not be changing because the fats are turning into mass and muscles. I then tried to check out for the contours of my body and found that my arms started to have form, my stomach bulges started to have deep curves.
I then told myself that I should not stop what I am doing and should continue and go on with my visits to the gym and lessening the food intake and continue with the no rice or less carb intake. I do admit that there have been times that I miss going to the gym to work out since I am working in the call center and there are really times that I am really sleepy that I could not wake up and drag myself to the gym.
Even if the results were a bit slow, I never stopped pushing myself to go to the gym to work-out. I may not have been able to go there daily like before, but then, every time I am able to do so, I found it a habit to still go even if I could not spend 4 hours in the gym, I always made sure that I would have at least 30 minutes of cardio work-out in the stationary bike and 1 hour to about 1 hour and a half doing the work-outs for my chest, shoulders, back, and even my lower extremities.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9363846

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire