rapid weightloss

dimanche 24 avril 2016

Eating Healthy and Regular Exercises Work

While living in the US, I have realized how important it is for me to manage food consumption. I started having a weight problem and I was determined to find a solution to this issue which started to cause many major ailments in my life. After many anecdotal experiments, eating healthy and regular exercises work. I am more than happy to share my techniques with you.
What not to do
Before I came to the right ways of losing the extra weight, I had wasted so much time at the stores, buying proteins and all sorts of other nutrients I was told were designed to help me lose weight. I have also tried all sorts of diet pills and was drinking lots of athlete juice loaded with sugar in order to have enough energy to get through my training courses. Nothing works, instead of losing, I was actually gaining and sometimes I just stay the same with no progress.
What to do
Then I started educating myself regarding the proper way to lose weight. It looks like although I wanted to lose weight but I was doing it the wrong way. The food that you eat matters as well as the exercises that you do when it comes to losing weight. I would go running like 5 times a week, weight lifting 3 to 4 times a week, playing basketball like 4 to 5 times a week and none would help me lose the weight. You see, it doesn't matter if I go to the gym every day and do all types of exercises still there wouldn't be no progress since I never change the way I was eating.
After each exercise session, I would say to myself since I work out so hard then I can eat as much and anything I want. Well, that is just simply wrong, that is the main reason why I was failing and is also the main reason so many people are failing because we rob ourselves with something called rewards. In that case, I was just rewarding myself with all kinds of wrong foods designed to stop me from losing weight and be healthy. There is one thing that you should always do if you want to really lose weight and it's about the kind, the quality as well as the quantity of food you put in your body and if done the right way, it will determine the success in losing weight, staying healthy and strengthening the body.
Since I started eating healthy, I didn't have to work out that hard anymore and sometimes all I do is just a 30 minutes' walk at the park and that would be enough.
Investment

  • I bought a blender. The one I bought was a Nutri-bullet, which is the best blender out there when it comes to making smoothies.

  • I exercise for a minimum 3 to 4 days a week about 30 minutes to 1 hour each time.

  • I eat healthy foods

  • I drink lots of water

  • I reduce the quantity of food I put in my body during any meal. Eating too much does not equate good eating but a balanced meal is all the body needs. It does not matter if I feel full or not, as long as the meal is balanced, I did not feel the need to eat once I started eating the right stuff.

  • I was very serious about losing weight and being healthy. I did not force myself to do anything; I just wanted to do it. Actually, I wanted to help myself.

Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Supper
Every morning, before I do anything I always drink a glass of water and sometimes I squeeze a slice of lemon and add a little ginger powder in there.
My breakfast is most of the time a smoothie. I just add some leafy greens, 2 kinds of fruits, some types of grains or nuts (usually I just add raw peanuts). I add everything in the Nutri-bullet blender with regular or coconut water and just drink a full glass. Sometimes, if I don't make a smoothie I eat foods like oatmeal along with blueberries and bananas, cereals or eggs with vegetables etc. I always eat in a way that will help me get through lunch without feeling hungry.
Lunch is always my biggest meal. I eat foods like grilled breast chicken, turkey or fish. I stay away from meats such as beef, pork, processed meats such as sausages, hot dogs, salami, bacon etc., drinks heavy in sugar like athlete drinks, sodas etc. and carbs low in fiber such as white bread, regular rice, pasta etc. I eat foods like brown rice (a fist size) or green plantain. I always eat my lunch with a salad along with some vegetables. If I don't have time to cook lunch, I just make another glass of smoothie. No one can ever be wrong with the smoothie.
For dinner, I just snack on vegetables or I just make another smoothie. And for supper, I just eat some fruits and drink water afterward. After a certain time like 8 pm or 9 pm, I stop eating. During the day after any meal, if I don't feel full enough, I snack on fruits, grains or nuts.
Exercises
I walk or run for 30 minutes to 1 hour every other day. Sometimes, I lift weight or just play some sports if the weather permits. There are places like membership gyms I go to just to keep myself active during winter months.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9387116

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire