rapid weightloss

samedi 4 juillet 2015

Natural Therapy to Lose Weight: Top 3 Ways to Use Essential Oils As a Natural Therapy to Lose Weight

his article provides tips for weight loss naturally: it covers the key ways to use essential oils for weight loss. These natural remedies for weight loss are worth a try because they are reasonably affordable, and they also have many other uses.
The fact that these have so many versatile uses is actually a really important point. Have you had any experiences like me, when you purchased a product to help you lose weight, and for some reason you didn't use it for long? Since I keep to a strict monthly budget, I get disappointed, and tend to let the product sit around the house for a while, not quite wanting to accept that I wasted my money. Only when I get annoyed with how it clutters my home, do I accept the financial loss, and finally get rid of it. The versatility of therapeutic-grade essential oils is one of the reasons I have tried them for so many health and beauty concerns so far. I always find multiple uses, making me feel satisfied that I got my money's worth.
Weight loss by natural remedies
For weight loss, I personally found the following three ways to use essential oils to be very effective to lose kilos in a steady healthy manner (1 to 4 kilos per week, weighing myself weekly, usually Sundays):
1. Great-tasting convenient flavouring for water
Drinking water all day can feel boring, even for the most health-conscious people. My life changed when I discovered that flavouring my water with essential oils allows me to happily drink water all day! I have tried cinnamon, lemon and peppermint therapeutic-grade essential oils for dietary use, as well as blends that include additional oils such as ginger and grapefruit. After lunch, or in the evening, adding lemon essential oil to hot water makes a comforting replacement for coffee or tea.
Although I previously tried squeezing fresh lemon into water, this was not convenient and I did not stick with it long. With my busy lifestyle at the moment (yes I would live to win a lottery and totally de-stress my life, but for now I continue to plod along in the modern world), I was not able to get to the store for fresh lemons often enough, I was not able to fit the squeezer into my purse every time I went out, and there were several other issues. Essential oils provide a very convenient way to flavor water all day long, not only with one flavor, but a variety (I am able to fit about four 15 mL bottles into a purse easily; and you can also get key chains that hold another few bottles).
2. Source of effective emotional comfort
Scents impact your nervous system, stimulating it, or inhibiting it to slow down and relax (1). Essential oils are effective for emotional well-being for many people (2). Aromatherapy has been used for thousands of years to manage moods via our sense of smell (2). I find that the mood management and sleep support provided by essential oils (2, 3), such as lavender, citrus, wild orange, geranium, and others, is invaluable for making weight loss easier.
3. Anti-Candida effect
Candida is a yeast normally found in the mouth, intestinal tract and genital area where it is usually harmless until antibiotic use, processed foods or a weakened immune system, or other causes, upset the body's 'ecosystem' (4,5). Candida yeast overgrowth in the gut does not seem to be consistently recognised in the medical community, with natural health practitioners more likely to recommend treatment even when the overgrowth is sub-clinical. Issues like thrush, vaginal yeast infections, and systemic candidiasis, leading to symptoms of overeating/cravings, bloating, chronic fatigue, mood swings, may be related to Candida overgrowth. Being in a fatigued health-state with strong sugar-cravings simply makes it harder to eat healthy; it may be worth researching further if you have these symptoms.
Certainly, cinnamon oil showed strong anti-fungus effects against Candida albicans, Candida tropicalis, and Candida krusei in test-tube studies (6,7). Melaleuca essential oil also (8). There are several essential oil blends readily-available for the purpose of re-balancing Candida yeast levels in the body to a healthy level. With advice from appropriate sources about the safe use of essential oils, including your network of health care practitioners, treatment of imbalanced Candida levels may be an important part of a lose weight program, as it was for me. Consider how much easier it is to eat healthy if you are not fighting sugar cravings and fatigue on a daily basis.
Essential Oil Tips for Weight Loss Naturally
These simple uses of essential oils can go a long way toward making weight loss achievable and sustainable.
References
1. Haze S, Sakai K, Gozu Y. Effects of fragrance inhalation on sympathetic activity in normal adults. Jpn J Pharmacol. 2002 Nov;90(3):247-53.
2. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit: Restoring Emotional and Mental Balance with Essential Oils (Paperback). 2000, by Gabriel Mojay.
3. Lin PW1, Chan WC, Ng BF, Lam LC. Efficacy of aromatherapy (Lavandula angustifolia) as an intervention for agitated behaviours in Chinese older persons with dementia: a cross-over randomized trial. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2007 May;22(5):405-10.
4. http://www.mydr.com.au/medicines/cmis/resolve-thrush-cream, accessed 28 June 2015.
5. Martins N, Ferreira IC, Barros L, et al. Candidiasis: predisposing factors, prevention, diagnosis and alternative treatment. Mycopathologia. 2014 Jun;177(5-6):223-40.
6. Pires RH, Montanari LB, Martins CH, et al. Anticandidal efficacy of cinnamon oil against planktonic and biofilm cultures of Candida parapsilosis and Candida orthopsilosis. Mycopathologia. 2011 Dec;172(6):453-64.
7. Wang G, Deng J, Ma Y, et al. Mechanisms, clinically curative effects, and antifungal activities of cinnamon oil and pogostemon oil complex against three species of Candida J Traditional Chinese Medicine 2012 March 15; 32(1): 1-2
8. Carson CF, Hammer KA, Riley TV. Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil: a Review of Antimicrobial and Other Medicinal Properties. Clinical Microbiology Reviews. 2006;19(1):50-62.
Want to know more about therapeutic-grade essential oils? Go to http://www.rejuvenation-business.com for a FREE E-BOOK "Ten Essential Oils That No Medicine Cabinet Should Be Without And How To Use Them" and other bonuses.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9081490

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire